headerheaderheaderheader
photo

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Roxanne's off to ACFW!



Roxanne was blessed with an unexpected trip to the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) annual conference in Denver starting tomorrow (September 17).

I am so excited for her--she's even going to the special session with Donald Maass.

I know she'll have lots to share with us when she gets back.

Until then, I'll leave you with this thought:

"The author who benefits you the most is not the one who tells you something you did not know before, but the one who gives expression to the truth that has been dumbly struggling in you for utterance." ~ Oswald Chambers, minister

1 comment:

Keli Gwyn said...

Roxanne, I hope you have a wonderful time at the conference. Wish I were going to be there. I'd welcome the opportunity to meet you in person.